Today I'm sharing with you one of the first Magnolia Tilda stamps I ever bought called Standing Fall Tilda from the Halloween and Autumn Collection, which is available at 7 Kids HERE. There are so many challenges right now with a Fall theme so I couldn't resist inking up this sweet Tilda image :) I went for a more simple look with this card (at least simple for me), gave it a little texture with the Swiss Dots Embossing folder and added a little dazzle with some gemstones. Of course, my image is colored with distress reinkers using my NEW Medium Koi Water Brush from Sakura. I like this brush better than the previous one I had - I just felt like I had more control over my coloring.
Well, thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card!
Standing Fall Tilda
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers with Medium Koi Water Brush
Paper: DCWV Indian Summer
Accessories: gemstones, ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Making Memories Paper Trimmer, ATG adhesive gun
This card is for a few challenges:
- Delightful Challenges - Ribbon with Fall colors
- Tuesday Throwdown -Celebrate Fall
- Anything Goes - Autumn
- Creative Belli - Old Stamps - This Tilda was one of my firsts!
- Simon Says - Holiday Fun (Thanksgiving & Autumn)
- Stamp Something - Spots and Stripes
- Kaboodle Doodles - Photo Inspiration
- OLLCB - Stripes
- Just Magnolia - Sketch
- Creating The Hive Challenge - Autumn (HERE is my Hive link)